Mirus3 is the parent company for: Insurance Benefits, Affairs Afloat Balloons, and Healthy Lifestyle Secrets.
Open Position: Health Insurance Administrative Assistant Specialist—Balloon Décor Specialist—Healthy Lifestyle Secrets Specialist. You will be required to learn all aspects of each business under Mirus3.
- You will be required from time to time to work a possible weekend, mostly Saturdays to support the Balloon Company and generally one Saturday per month.
- You’re required to keep yourself healthy and work on getting your body fat % within its healthy range as you represent a wellness company and the company image is you when you are in public.
- You will be required to pass all training segments within the first six months of employment date and will be required to complete any training asked of you.
- You’re required to be on time to work, and be dressed to meet the company dress code.
- You may be required to travel to various areas of Texas to support one of the Mirus3 companies at events such as enrollment meetings or tradeshows.
- You will be required to pass a drug test prior to employment and a background check will be completed.
- A positive attitude is required at all times.
- You are required to be a problem solver at all times.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is strongly encouraged.
- A basic understanding of the Health Insurance system is necessary.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office, ie. Word, Excel & PPT is required.
- You are required to know how to type, file, have appropriate phone skills, and be computer literate.
- You must not have a fear of loud noises, ie. balloon popping.
- May be required to move heavy objects, ie. Balloon equipment.
- Must be very flexible with hours.
- Must have clean driving record, and proof of liability insurance.
Additional Information: Annual salary will be determined by your experience and will be discussed in the interview process.